Government agencies, like any organization, grow in organic, dynamic ways. As your leadership actively pursues your agency’s mission, there naturally comes a time when uneven growth in different areas impacts organizational design, structure, and systems. Structure determines the relationship of roles — impacting how people function within your organization. With outdated structure comes ambiguity, confusion, lack of accountability and time-wasting issues.
Instead, recognizing the need for a new organizational design and structure is imperative to maintaining focus. Reshape the design and structure of your agency to maximize growth and realign your culture with your values and mission.
Choose a trusted expert to assist you in pruning and refocusing your agency for sustained growth. An Organization Design & Structure consultation is designed to maximize the results you seek.
Your Organization Design & Structure benefits include:
- Identifying hidden structural issues limiting growth potential.
- Diagnosing and pruning areas of uneven growth.
- Realigning government agency culture.
- Minimizing wasted time due to issues of unaligned vision.
- Eliminating unbalanced systems and structures.
- Increasing organizational health.
- Maximizing measurable results.
Your TurningWest professional customizes an Organization Design & Structure module for your agency’s needs. Schedule your free consultation to see how to increase the health and growth potential of your organization with skilled guidance from TurningWest.