5 Things to Non-Profits Need for Succession Planning … Besides Money
Download Your Free E-Guide Today! Just fill out the form below.
TurningWest, an organization and leadership development firm, asks:
Is your non-profit confidently prepared for succession planning? Truly?
When you need a bridge between your current non-profit leadership and the next season of your organization, you need more than a job description and a set of interview questions for proper succession planning.
Here are 5 things successful non-profits need for succession planning that have nothing to do with money:
- A solid statement of what your organization exists to do
- A solid plan for getting there
- A proven strategy for choosing a successor for your current leadership
- A leadership structure that supports both internal and external interests
- A committed staff and system of volunteers who buy into the organization’s mission and leadership strategies
You need a deeper understanding of your non-profit organization’s “DNA” and how to equip both the organization and its new leader to position it strategically for momentum.
TurningWest, Inc. offers a robust, insightful approach to bringing your board, staff and stakeholders along as one, with a common understanding of your core identity and chosen culture. Read what other clients have to say about us here.
Your guide to integrated, healthy human work systems.